Planning to have a party at a park? There are somethings you need to know on process.


Please, read this page carefully if you are thinking of hosting a great party with inflatable bouncy in a city
park Most city parks may require you to acquire a permit for inflatable bouncers, Funland Party Rentals is a fully
insured inflatable rental company.

How should I make our inflatable bouncer party?

1. First, Call Funland Party Rentals to reserve your inflatable rental equipment! Tell Funland Party Rentals which park you intend to
have your party at and reserve your rental equipment.

2. Contact the park where you intend to have your Inflatable bouncer party, and ask the following questions.

(As for each park and recreation Contact Information, see the information listed below.)

a. Do they require an inflatable bouncer permit?

b. Do they have an adequate power source? Funland Party Rentals requires one dedicated circuit outlet per inflatable blower.
We offer generator rentals for parks.

c. Do they require sandbag instead of stake down for bouncers?

3. Apply for the inflatable bouncer permit and pay fees that city applies.

4. Please, bring a copy of the permit with you to the party.

5. Arrive at park at least one hour prior to event to show our Delivery staff where to set up.

6. Stay at park until Inflatable bouncers are picked up by Funland Party Rentals Delivery Staff